3.14.2011

daylight savings time


(Cotton On sunglasses, American Rag flannel top, Forever 21 tank, Silver jeans, Rocket Dog flats)

Since yesterday was daylight savings my boyfriend and I decided to go on a walk around the lake by our house. In April the lake is going to be shut down for 2 years for refurbishment. They are gonna drain it, clean the bottom, take out some of the little "islands" (i'm really mad about that because a lot of the really nice ducks sleep on the "island" thingys), re-do the lotus beds, and plant/take out some trees. I'm really excited to see what the end result will look like, but I am really sad that its going to take 2 years! I'm going to miss taking lazy walks around it during the day and feeding the ducks old tortillas from the back of my fridge. I wonder what's going to happen to them when construction starts? And I also wonder if they will be back once it stops? I hope so. If only some come back I hope they are the nice ducks from the secluded "island" part of the lake, not the mean geese on the over populated side….











No comments:

Post a Comment