10.14.2010

obsessed: Yes To Carrots!


So I've been obsessed with this line for awhile now and I fell like I really need to spread the word!!! This is the BEST skin-care brand that I have found (it's even better then Aveeno!). The name of the brand as a whole is Yes To Carrots! but they also have Yes To Tomatoes, Yes To Cucumbers, and Yes To Blueberries. Each one has their own purpose, carrots nourishes your skin, tomatoes clears your skin of pimples, cucumbers soothes your skin, and blueberries is anti-aging. But they don't only focus on face care, they also have sunscreen, shampoo, conditioner, lipgloss, and body wash among a whole list of other awesome things. Oh, and did I mention that EVERYTHING is made with organic fruits and vegetables combined with minerals from the Dead Sea!!! This brand is amazing and with the most expensive thing being only $14, it is well worth the money. So give Yes To Carrots! a try - I bet you will be glad that you did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment